This job is no longer available
ENVIRON UK Limited is seeking a motivated and experienced candidate for the position of Senior Consultant in Mergers & Acquisitions Environmental Due Diligence. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in management and delivery of due diligence projects and will be part of a UK based team that is integral to our Global M&A practice.
Essential duties include:
Project managing international M&A projects, including data room reviews and co-ordination of our international team of auditors. Conducting site based environmental assessments (Phase I assessments) of a broad range of merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions on behalf of Corporate, Financial, and Legal clients. The role will also extend to environmental compliance assessments, and working with our Site Solutions contaminated land teams in delivering contamination and remediation projects beyond the due diligence phase.
· Minimum BSc degree in relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical preferred) or BSc/BA in a relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, or biology).
· Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice. Travel is typically of short duration (1-2 days) and may be local or international, depending on project needs.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, show commitment to accuracy and detail, be attentive to timelines, and handle multiple tasks under tight timeframes. Strong analytical and research skills essential.
· Familiarity with UK and European environmental regulations.
· Ability to manage complex projects and to leverage new projects from existing clients is essential.
· Familiarity with industrial/chemical manufacturing processes.
· Knowledge of health and safety aspects of due diligence a benefit but not essential.
Extensive experience of international merger and acquisition due diligence.
ENVIRON conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Applicants should apply via our website by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
No recruitment agencies