This job is no longer available
Environmental Impact Assessment Associate Director is required for large consultancy in London. In this role you will report directly to the Director of Planning, Environment &Design.
As part of this wider grouping the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Team brings together expertise in environmental assessment, environmental planning, environmental management and environmental design .
Their dedicated EIA team offers a bespoke, commercially minded and comprehensive appraisal, assessment and management service from project conception to completion across both the private and public sectors, focusing on:
• Development Promotion;
• Regeneration and Development;
• Infrastructure Delivery;
• the Natural Environment; and
• Energy & Sustainability.
In this role you will be required to:-
• Lead and grow the EIA team.
• Win work, maximize opportunities and develop new and existing client relationships.
• Prepare commercial proposals and contract negotiation.
• Provide technical direction to the immediate team.
• Undertake environment appraisals and assessments across multiple sectors.
• Act as Project Director and or Project Manager, including on large multi-disciplinary projects.
• Provide mentoring and advice to the team.
• Support the team in terms of professional development.
• Support and contribute to the success of the wider Planning, Environment & Design team.
Essential Experience/Skills You will be:-
• From an Environmental Consultancy or Planning background.
A good relevant degree and be a chartered planner, environmentalist or engineer
• Have strong commercial skills and experience.
• Proven track record in winning work and developing client relationships.
• Highly literate and numerate with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident to review the work of others, successfully asserting your expertise.
• Expert within the environmental assessment, development, regeneration and construction sectors.
• Wanting to step-up to take responsibility for growing and developing a team.
In addition it would be beneficial if you have a track record of working on major international regeneration and development or alternatively major infrastructure and civil engineering projects.
For further information, please contact Stefanie McLernon on 0121 730 4140 or email@example.com