This job is no longer available
For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”.
About the Business
Description and Desired Qualifications
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager would provide project management to the Site Restoration and Remediation (SRR) team on a number of projects. Hands-on experience in the following is essential:
· Preparation of consultancy proposals for a wide range of site investigation/remediation projects associated with land contamination.
· Report preparation for environmental monitoring, Ph 1/II/III assessments and remediation validation.
· Financial and programme monitoring and reporting.
· Supply chain liaison and management including contractors, drillers and testing laboratories.
A track record in management of a portfolio of projects and relevant H&S training, including OSHA HAZWOPER, would be a distinct advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED :
· BSc or MSc in Biology/Ecology, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Science or equivalent.
· Technical experience in design, procurement, supervision, management and reporting for contaminated land site investigations, including a good working knowledge of a range of drilling techniques/ monitoring borehole design.
· Ability to perform data analysis, write reports and prepare Excel tables; knowledge of databases and geographic information systems (e.g., ArcGIS) a plus.
· Knowledge of regulatory guidance and risk assessment methodologies for both human and controlled water receptors an asset.
· Interest and ability to travel periodically to support field data collection such as groundwater and soil sampling.
· Proficient spoken and written English is required; other languages including French, Italian or Spanish are a plus.
· Experience working internationally with a proven capability of working across multiple cultural backgrounds an asset.
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.