This job is no longer available
Senior Electrical / ICA Engineer required for a leading global organisation with an extensive knowledge of the water industry.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal line managers and external clients
· Electrical switchgear panel/MCC specification and design
- Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other engineering disciplines such as mechanical, process and civil
· Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and C&I design work
· Production of electrical, control and instrumentation design documentation and drawings including: Specifications, Single line diagrams , Load schedules , Block Cable diagrams, P&IDs , Control philosophies, Instrument schedules, Control system & communications block diagrams
· Bid production, including financial estimating and planning
· Undertake site surveys of existing installations
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering, you will be chartered with the IET or alternative appropriate body. You will be able to provide evidence of an ongoing programme of CPD.
- You will have extensive design experience within the water industry including knowledge of potable water production and distribution, waste water treatment and sludge treatment and pumping systems
- You will be able to demonstrate design experience of LV electrical design, including MCC’s, distribution boards, and cable systems. HV systems including transformers, RMU, circuit breakers. Cable selection and sizing. Protection coordination and grading. PLC and SCADA systems design, building services and liaising with utility providers concepts and requirements of DSEAR/TEX compliance
- Positive outlook and approachable manner