Job Ref: 11071
Job title: Senior/Principal Hydrogeologist
Location: South Wales
We are seeking a Senior/Principal Hydrogeologist on behalf of a mining and engineering consultancy to join a friendly and expanding geo-environmental team. The team focuses on the water sector, specifically management, supply, resource assessment and treatment projects internationally within the mining sector. You will contribute to hydrogeological project development, environmental/social impact assessment studies and contamination studies.
The Principal Hydrogeologist role involves:
- Project management within the hydrogeology/mining sector on large, dynamic projects
- Assisting in developing the hydrology sector within the business
- Providing support and mentoring to senior staff.
- Overseas and international travel.
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent (preferably higher degree or comparable experience) in a geology/hydrology related subject
- Demonstrable extensive experience of hydrogeology work within the mining sector
- Proven international mining project experience
- Chartered Geologist or equivalent
- Use of hydrological modelling and statistical packages
- Proven project and financial management, input to project development and business strategy including business development and team leadership skills
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ruth on 020 7960 2557 or email@example.com
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com