Principal Ecologist is required for a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy in Stoke on Trent. You will be part of a large and successful national ecology team in a multidisciplinary office,
You will be undertaking ecological baseline surveys, ecological impact assessments and ecological assessment reporting. The role will require you to undertake supervision of junior staff members , project management and budgeting, contribute to business development activities locally and as part of the national team.
The Successful Candidate will:
Be qualified to degree level or equivalent in ecology or a related discipline
· Hold one or more protected species license(s) coupled with full membership of IEEM
· Demonstrate relevant experience including EIA and development lead ecology
· Have an understanding of ecological field investigations and a broad knowledge of all protected species issues
· Have experience of managing projects to completion
· Have a proven track record of managing junior staff
- Be self-motivated with strong communication skills, a keen business awareness and the ability to work as part of a team coupled with computer literacy and excellent report writing skills.
My client offers excellent prospects particularly if you have the experience, ambition and capability to reach the highest levels in your profession.
For further information, please contact Stefanie McLernon on 0121 730 4140 or email@example.com
About Randstad CPE
Randstad CPE has an established background. Formed of two specialist built environment recruitment organisations, Hill McGlynn & Beresford,Blake & Thomas, together we have an enviable presence and reputation within the construction, property & engineering