This job is no longer available
Electrical Engineer required for an International Multi-disciplinary consultancy on a long term contract.
Our client has a global presence and is focussed on water, renewable energy and engineering projects both nationwide and international.
Well known leader in their market who have an unrivalled skills set and proven experience in delivering projects of all sizes.
Due to an increase in workload, we require an experienced and capable Project Manager to work from any of their East Anglia offices on Specialist Water projects.
You will be expected to be a strong member of the team and your duties will be:
· Manage and prepare projects, proposals and tenders
· Determine client’s needs and achieve the results to meet or exceed client’s expectations
· Work and sustain good relations with partner contractors
· Electrical background with design experience within the Water Industry
· Experience of detailed engineering in LV MCC’s, Field Cabling, Power Systems, and ICA’s
· Have a clear understanding of Health and Safety regulations and other relevant current legislation.
· Understanding and implementation of standard specifications
· Must have a strong background from the Water Industry
· A good knowledge on WIMES, BS7671IEE wiring regulations
· Preferred experience and knowledge of industry equipment such as Package Plant (e.g. screens, chemical dosing etc.)
· Strong leadership abilities
·The ability to optioneer, the completion of detailed designs and work in correlation with the partner contractors to oversee the design.
· A firm understanding of carbon reduction, product development and sustainability
Technical background and experience in the relevant technical discipline
· HND Electrical or Higher
· Relevant Experience
· Degree Preferred but not essential
You will work in fast paced environment, will be expected to use your own initiative, be customer focused, organised and a strong team player
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.